I was chatting with a friend a few days ago and was astonished to find out that she likes the idea of seeing man on man in a bdsm situation. I had been contacted by a couple and was talking to her about it when she surprised me by asking if she could watch. Watch what you say? A man give me a session then I was to be taken orally then anally infront of his wife. This idea has always been a distant fantasy for me I have try before but never infront of someone. I was just shocked to hear interest from a Domme I assumed was not into this type of play.
Funny this woman I have played with many times before doing many things but always thought she was a soft Domme. Surprise guess what she is nasty now I am sorry I did not know of this interest before. I had hinted when we went to camp that she could have me do anything I was her slave no limits and I did say that she could have me taken by others she would laugh at this so I thought at most a couple of strap ons since she seemed to be distant to the idea. Well bend me over and spank my ass for assuming. That is a statement but if any one would like to bend me over well you know where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment