Luckily as a sub you are supposed to enjoy being on the block. However on the block you have an auctioneers they do the talking you stand there cathode , naked or what ever. You can blush at things said or perk up and stand proudly at the mention of an attribute. The dreaded ad or now the politically correct version the profile. Well call it what you want it is still the same for me sell your self a talent not in my gene pool. What do I write that will attract notice without sounding like the be all and end all slave. What attracts Dominants to look? How do I send out one profile to explain what I am? How do you provide information in the profile to cover all areas so that it attracts a wide variety of Dominants without alienating some or confusing others. ( of course Dominants are never confused are they). Then being honest you have the profile rejected because you have used thoughts or words that are not appropriate for the public areas.
A picture , what a wonderful idea SO I set to work I do not want to show my face to every one so that eliminated a lot. The penis pic, well first I would have to enlarge it too much for anyone to see which would distort it probably just see a flesh colored box, competing against others well lets say the chances would be small and does a Dominant what that part of the anatomy shoved in their face hmmm I do not think so. What to do that is why the bondage pic. Shows me yet hides me and shows that I have done something.
It would be so much easier to be captured, stripped and thrown up on the block for the amusement of the Dominants and the possibility of purchase. Now I sit and wait for responses all the while feeling that the profile is all wrong the pic is bad and not even hearing the sneers and laughs as the Dominants view the profile and pass by. Frustrating much?
No comments:
Post a Comment