Well I will tell you that some subs in a sweet voice will say they do not have a Domme bone in their body. That is true it is all in their finger nails and that lovely little smile.
Now to day I was collared for camp or put under contract what ever you would like to call it means that Ma*am has total control over my Bdsm life from now till the 21 st of August of this year. So my only safe words are the camps red yellow and green and the only answer I can give to Ma*am can only be positive in nature to any question demand or statement. I will not go any further in this blog as to activities that took place today because I have not been given permission to use this blog as a journal of sorts.
So for the next 21 days no more brat, no topping from the bottom and no refusals to Ma*am on anything to do with the lifestyle . Many will not believe that I can do it and I will be very pleased when the 21st comes and I can have Ma*am say that I held true to my word when she releases me on that date.
1 comment:
21 days of no brat?? does that mean i must behave as well?? not try and get you into any trouble?? you in your flashing pink panties??? (big cheeky grin)
Post a Comment