The word tomorrow is a simple enough word used by many and often in a day of conversing. Not a word usually used with emotion, yet here it is "tomorrow" delivered in a cold medium as an email has great emotions about it or at least causes them. It brings back the feeling of the first day of school, old friend to be re-acquainted a happy feeling and of course fear of the unknown. No matter how excited about the knowledge to be learnt the fear was always there from grade school till college.
The wording of the email to most would have had a question in it yet to a me there was no question as to what answer I could give, was there. Subs and slaves have a way of reading unlike any other creature on the planet , soft words become commands and commands sweet word to our ears. Yet here I am, a not so young school boy, not able to sleep because of the emotions yet to come tomorrow.
A test first thing when back, no dialogue has taken place on limits likes and dislikes all the rules of safety gone to the wind? Do I choose to go with my feelings or logic or a bit of both. No I think just feelings, first impressions so far have been good and most subs and slaves love the fear of the unknown do they not. The surprise that comes the first time you are with someone new. How well will the sub do will the sub pass and be sent for again, or sent to the end of the line, yes just like the first day of school and what do you know I have no apples to bring to teacher! "sigh" Well now it is time for sleep I would not want to sleep past the alarm on the first day not a good way to start.
drakor
awaiting those that must be served
No comments:
Post a Comment