Should a non collard sub or slave be submissive all the time?
I can see being submissive when with your Dominant or when you have been given instructions to do so, yes . All other actions that have not specifically been controlled by the dominant no I do not think so. When it comes to an un-collared sub or slave well I do not think there is a need to lower eyes and make way for Dominants just because they say they are a dominant. If I hold them in respect I will but not what I would give my Domme.
So what am I pondering is there such a thing as an un-collared sub or slave if one is not serving or under the authority of a Dominant or under a group of Dominants are you truly a sub or slave and should you act as one, because you desire the lifestyle or would not a good Dominant be able to tell? The other side if a sub or slave is all the time a sub or slave then should they act in the same manner as they would when u they have a Dominant ?
My dilemma is am I sending out the wrong signals because I do not act submissive when talking with Dominants?
Lots of time to make questions but short on answers I guess it time to sit by to pool and think of some
drakor
waiting for those that must be served
No comments:
Post a Comment