Stereotypes in this lifestyle are not different then other types?
As I was saying in my last post the pecking order still has the females as what is sought after, a prize. Male slaves well a dime a dozen, any self respecting Domme could have a large stable of male slaves. A Dom could have a large stable of male slaves. A male slave well takes a long time to find a Dominant, goes through lots of rejection and compromise before finding one. In this lifestyle we are the cows.
Where am I going with this well, should there be reincarnation I would want to come back as a female. I know that life as a female has not been great in the past centuries but to be sought after for what is your true self(a slave) must be such a relief, such a feeling of freedom instead of having to hide what you are. And should fate pull a joke and send me back as a Domme well who am I to argue with fate.
drakor
No comments:
Post a Comment